The Things We Offer
Alcohol Rehab Hull has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
How We Help
Alcohol Rehab Hull provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. Our aim is to give individual focused care that back-ups recuperation and eventually assists people to accomplish long lasting restraint from medications and alcohol.
To accomplish our vision, we
- Provoke ourselves to make all that we do, from specialist recommending to community oriented care planning of the most elevated quality.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Develop workable partnerships with nearby Community Pharmacists, GPs and colleagues from everywhere, because we believe that healing is hugely aided by excellent primary care
- Using verifiable treatment regimes that have proven effective in addressing and treating substance dependency and its resultant complications.
- Arrive at feasible and glaring recovery through Mutual Aid and peer assistance.
- Belong to SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
Please call us at 0800 246 1509 to learn more about the Addiction Services at Alcohol Rehab Hull.
For Service Users
You can go through our Patient Information Leaflet if you want to understand the ways we can assist you till you are completely healed.
For data on the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) accessible see our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine.