Tips On Cutting Down Drugs In Hull Within Alcohol Rehab Hull
You should try some of these methods if you take more than 14 units of alcohol a week on a regular basis.
You must understand that 14 units are equal to 6 pints of average strength beer or 10 small glasses of wine with a low potency.
- You should be making a plan before you start having a drink and setting limits for the quantity you are going to consume.
- Be money conscious - in purchasing alcohol, use a particular amount designated for it.
- Let your friends and family know - if you keep your friends and family informed about your decision to cut down, you can easily get the support you need from them.
- Work gradually - Reduce your daily dosage.
- By using this method you can consider yourselves successful everyday.
- Take it in moderation - Take tinnier amounts of alcohol when enjoying your drink.
- Have the smaller glasses of wine instead or try drinking beer that comes in bottles and not pints.
- Take lesser dosage of alcohol - Go for beers with less volume of alcohol over higher ones (ABV in %).
- Check the bottles for details about their alcoholic content.
- Drink lots of water - Cultivate the habit of taking water before drinking alcohol and learn to choose soft drinks or water over alcohol.
- Take a break - Take some days off from drinking.
If you need more advice and help, you can call us today on the 0800 246 1509.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
The Advantages Of Minimizing Alcohol Consumption In Alcohol Rehab Hull
The immediate results of cutting down on the alcohol content will include
- Having a better feeling at daybreak
- Reducing fatigue during the day
- You can begin to get your skin looking better
- You will get a healthy feeling
- You may begin to stop gaining weight
The long-term benefits of cutting down on alcohol will include
Mood - Hangovers come with some level of anxiety and depression is highly connected to excessive consumption of alcohol. Abstaining from drinking alcohol would do a lot good for you because when you are depressed, drinking won't help.
Sleep - you may suffer from insomnia due to alcohol consumption. Despite the ability of alcohol of helping people sleep quickly, it can also disturb your sleep patterns and prevent you from sleeping deeply. You will feel more refreshed after sleep when you reduce your alcohol consumption level.
Behaviour - your behaviour and ability to make sound decisions can be altered by alcohol consumption. When you consume alcohol you may become violent and unreasonable. Chronic alcoholics may experience the loss of memory in the future or while drinking.
Heart - Research has it that the heart of addicts expands with time. Cutting back can keep this problem from becoming worse although it can't be reversed completely.
Immune system - the immune system can be compromised due to frequent consumption of alcohol. Addicts are vulnerable to diseases.